When I was pregnant, I literally made this smoothie every day – and it was the middle of Winter. It’s so refreshing and so good for you.
- 1 cup low fat (or fat free) vanilla yogurt (I like to use Stonyfield Organic French Vanilla)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana (frozen or unfrozen)
- Splash of pineapple-orange-banana juice (Dole and Nantucket Nectars both make good ones)
- Reddi Wip for topping (this is essential – fat free is just as good as regular)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Toss all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into a tall glass, top with Reddi Wip and you’re in heaven!