Rice Krispie Valentines
Are you scrambling to find something cute (and easy!) to make for the kiddos or for your Valentine?? The answer is here. These Rice Krispie Valentines are going to make anyone happy. The fact that they’re heart shaped and sprinkled with cuteness is the icing on top. I made these for Charlie’s Nursery friends and they loved them. Seriously, you don’t need to go to a specialty store and pay $3 a pop for treats that look and taste this good. The ingredients and tools are sitting right in your grocery store and local craft store. Here’s how to get it done!
1. Whip up a batch of these Rice Krispie Treats
2. Get a heart shaped cookie cutter from your local craft store (ex. Michael’s)
3. Grab these sprinkles from your local craft store
4. Buy these bags from your local craft store
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Cellophane bags
- Make the Rice Krispie treats following the recipe's directions.
- Sprinkle your Valentine's Day sprinkles on top and press in with your finger tips.
- Use your heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out your heart treats.
- Package up the treats in the cellophane bags and tie them up with a cute ribbon.