This drink. This drink is summer in a cocktail. Literally. It’s so good! The Greygoose Le Melon vodka is unbelievably smooth and flavorful and almost impossible to detect in this martini, which makes it so dangerous. This Melontini is my new summer go-to cocktail. I like making it with Trop50 to cut down on the extra sugar from the juice so that I can justify having more than one. 😉
This summer has been flying by and everyday is like a whirlwind that just comes and goes. But I like to make sure that we sit back once in awhile and enjoy a good cocktail on a nice night… once everyone is finally asleep! Now that the weekend is almost here – kick it off right and shake yourself up one (or two) of these. Have a great weekend!
Yield: 1 Martini
- 1.5 oz (1 jigger/4.5 cl) Greygoose Le Melon Vodka
- 3 oz (2 jiggers/9 cl) orange juice
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Optional: frozen honeydew or cantelope melon balls
- Place all of the ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for about a minute.
- Pour into your glass and enjoy!
Optional: garnish with frozen honeydew or cantelope melon balls.